Tuesday, 7 July 2015

This site has been dormant for a number of years but I intend re-activating it.
Why?  I will tell you why.  I am 85 years old and there are many things about today's society that anger, frustrate, and irritate me, and and I am fed up at shouting at the TV and the radio, so from time to time I will be sounding off, giving vent to my feelings. I wouldn't want you to think I dislike everything about today's society.  I am impressed and amazed at modern scientific developments and inventions, especially the internet, and the way you can get about two million transistors on a piece of silicon the size of a full stop! I might get a few interested readers and that will be good.  What I will not be doing is chatting about family matters  or posting pictures of my son and his wife.
Michael J. 7 July 2015

No comments: